Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Thursday, January 16, 2014

11 Questions


Hey Hey.
 
xXx
 
I was browsing my Blogger feed yesterday and found this really fun post on Lena B Actually. Well, I had to join in didn't I?
 
 
1. When did you last laugh?
Yesterday, to myself when I found myself spontaneously dog-sitting for a friend of my parents on my way to the shop. She gave me a lift later... but took me back home instead of on to the shop (I didn't have the heart to correct her!)

2. Which store would you choose to max out  your credit card?
Oooh, hard choice! I'm a bit obsessed with Yves Rocher at the moment, so either that or Primark. (Think about it, you'd get SO much from Primark!)

3. What's under your bed?
I travel a lot and find myself in lots of different places. At the moment I'm staying at a friend's and there's just a rolled up rug under my bed. I used to keep my money there too though!

4. What do you consider your best physcial feature?
I like my legs, they are good and strong and have served me well :)
 
5. What is your best childhood memory?
This is a difficult one too. Staying with my best friend and attending her school for a week, whilst my parents went away was pretty exciting, I didn't want to come home!
 
6. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 & copy the fourth sentence here:
'Musset n'aime pas cette obligation.' Vol.1 of Alfred De Musset- Théâtre Complet
 
7. Seen anything weird lately?
Not especially I'm afraid.
 
8. If you could change one thing about your home, without worry or expense, what would you do?
Have an extention built to enlarge my bedroom.
 
9. What is your favourite time of day?
I love the dawn, and the really early morning, especially when I'm camping- it's magic :)
 
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think real love builds up over time, between two people who care deeply for one another- that it's a two way thing.
 
11. Tell me something about you most people don't know.
I was born with jet black hair.
 
xXx
 
Now it's your turn to join in!
Here are my 11 questions for you, if you fancy playing along please don't forget to link back to me :)
 
1. What other name would you choose if you could change your own?
2. Who was the last person you had a phone call from?
3. When was the last time you posted a letter?
4. Who was the last person you gave a gift to?
5. What was your idea of a dream house as a child? Has it changed now/ did you attain it?
6. How many pairs of shoes do do own? Which ones are you wearing today?
7. What skill would you like to have, that you find really difficult at the moment?
8. When was the last time you spoke a foreign language?
9. How many different countries have you visited?
10. What colour nail varnish are you wearing at the moment?
11. If you could only eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
 
 
Have fun!





 
 



 

2 comments:

Kari said...

Loved reading these things about you! I would want to enlarge my bedroom, too. I can always use more space:)

Unknown said...

Yeah, my room is tiny but I make it as cosy as possible:)
X

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x