Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Monday, February 11, 2013

Carnival!

Yesterday was Carnival!

There are such a lot of photos I want to share that I'll keep this short and let them speak for themselves.
It's a shame the weather was dull and cold (was actually freezing!) But at least the rain held off :)

A couple of these were taken by my mum and the last two by my dad- these ones are not exactly outfit shoots because I was all wrapped up, but we found a site where a house had been ripped down and where the wallpaper was showing and it was too good to pass up.
If you are interested my coat was £5 from 'Vintage' second hand fashion outlet in Manchester. Bargain ;)

One of these days I'll do a proper outfit shoot :)

Any festivities happening around your end?

































Heidi-V
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x