Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fete Du Mimosa

It truly is carnival season!

Fortunately this time the sun was out :) I love Spring festivals, just being with a lot of other people celebrating the changing of the seasons seems so traditional and folkloric- really special. 
I think my favourite part was the confetti, it really adds a touch of child-like excitement to an event, the perfume of the blossoms is beautiful, the yellow everywhere and the marching bands :)

Mum liked the line dancers, I reckon she should join ;) There were local produce stalls, and artists displaying their work
Oooh, and we even had hot chocolate- thanks Dad :)

xXx


















 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x