Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Self Discipline

Hello :)

So Lent is well under way, and, although I'm not religious, I've been brought up aware of the tradition of observing lent, and like to take the opportunity to practice my self discipline. I could do it at any time of the year, but it being an established event with others taking part at the same time makes it feel as though you're really doing something.

This year instead of giving something up, I've decided to take something else up. I chose to refocus on my Russian language studies, which I've been letting go by the wayside recently :/
I thought by sharing my progress here, it would give me that extra incentive, plus perhaps you might learn something too :)
My aim is to study a little each day, just as much as I have time for, and I'll update here once a week, with what I've learned.
Fingers crossed!


[image: goolge]

First update Monday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x