Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Thursday, February 14, 2013

For Jamie




It's our first Valentine's Day together..... and we're apart.


Dear Jamie,
Thank you for the most wonderful year.

There's a letter on it's way
containing all I want to say
Why I count my lucky stars
Every single day

Why you make me happy
By saying you are mine
And why I find I'm smiling
Every time you cross my mind

Why I am excited
about the things to come
And why I enjoyed all the things
That we've already done

Why when I'm not near you
It's always really tough
But why when there's forever
It will never be enough

And why I feel blessed
And why I feel proud
To know that I am your girl
Not just one girl in a crowd

Why I'm glad I met you
On that dark December day

And why I chose to love you

And why I'm gonna stay



D
xxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this. You are quite the poet! This reminded me of the song "Dear Jamie" by Hellogoodbye, have you heard it?
-Jessica

Unknown said...

Oh thank you :) no I havent but I'll be sure to check it out

X

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x