Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Violet

Hey :)

I finished another original song for the EP today. To be honest, I was planning on doing more with this one but it has been laying around for ages and cluttering up my mind so I thought I'd get it up here and 'done with' (for now at least) so that I can concentrate on getting on with the others, then I can give them all the once over and make a few tweaks here and there if needed, I'm pretty pleased with it anyhow. 

I wrote this song about a dream I had- that's all you're getting ;)
I think it's nice for people to make up their own minds about what a song means to them, 
it's more personal that way.

Enjoy!

xXx


['Violet' Words and Music copyright Heidi Dewhirst]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x