Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

(and about time too!)

Time for a bit of scribbling in the garden...


A while ago, back in good ol' La France, I said I'd post some pictures of the spring flowers coming into bloom. Needless to say I didn't get round to it but fear not because the blossom on the way down here to the library in good ol' Angleterre today, was irresistible...




I finally finished my first ever Peter Pan collar! The back is a little messy, hence the frilly edging- so you can't see it- haha! But just you wait till you see it on the dress it was made for...


And I also eventually found time to bake the cake I promised to James, to celebrate him passing his driving test <3



Look, rustic is good, ok?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x