Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Monday, April 15, 2013

Ps. New Song

Hey Hey

xXx

This song is 3 or 4 years old now so when I say 'new' I mean new to you ;)
Going through my songbook and re-recording all my old stuff is the general aim at the moment.
Going back over old stuff and coming at them from a different point of view is always interesting. Sometimes it can be cringe-worthy listening back over angsty lyrics you wrote as a teenager, but mostly, digging up old ditties and giving them a fresh airing just gets me all inspired again. I give them a tweak here and a tweak there and- ta da! ready for the world to judge- eek! 
 Many thanks to my beloved for helping my get this down.
Enjoy :)



Like my music on Facebook  
(please)
 ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x