Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Thursday, October 10, 2013

What I Wore: Comfy Casuals


Hey Ho.

xXx








Well I reckon it's high time I gave you guys a peek into my current wardrobe- I haven't done an outfit post in ages! I thought I'd start off with this simple, casual outfit I put together the other day for visiting friends.
The t-shirt has a really cute vintage design print (to which I added a little cheeky DIY! ) and goes perfectly with my new red jeans, which I picked up in the sales a couple of weeks ago.
Throw on one of my favourite woolies to change up the colour scheme- who ever said pink doesn't go with red?- add a touch of gold for that casual/chic look, get my bag and I'm ready to go!

xXx

What are you wearing?

1 comments:

Denise said...

Thank You Heidi for dropping by and saying hello and for Your sweet comment on My blog.See You at the Halloween party ; )

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x