Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Monday, December 30, 2013

You Are Hereby Invited...

 
Hello.
 
xXx
 

2 Bags Full

I've just signed up to the Grow Your Blog meet and greet blog party, hosted by the lovely Vicki at 2 Bags Full. I've been waiting for another blog party to join in with ever since I took part in the Halloween Tea Party that Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist hosted back in October- I enjoyed it so much!

This party looks as though it will be quite a grand affair with over 400 bloggers having taken part last year, so if you fancy coming along and meeting new friends then stop by Vicki's place and sign yourself up :)

And have a great New Year's Eve!

See you at the party :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x