Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Brand New Year!

 
Hello 2014!
 
xXx

Happy New Year from
 
 
 
ice skating
Wow, can you believe it? As with every year, doesn't it sound futuristic? ;) I hope you all have a lovely evening tonight and imagine you'll all be very busy making resolutions. I'm not making any resolutions as such this year, but I'm looking forward to trying lots of new things.
 
Amongst others:
 
Practising my new found skill of ice skating
Seeing new places with my Beloved
More girls weekends with my best friend
Doing more crafts (and maybe selling them at a fair...)
Continuing my language studies

In a way I'm going to try finishing my 21 Before 22 list, but not necessarily all before I'm 22 (I've only got till March!) Where craft is concerned, I'm getting quite into crochet at the moment. I have enjoyed crochet on and off over the years and I'm brimming with ideas now for New Year projects, so watch out for a few tutorials :)

So, before we bid farewell to this old year, here's a quick recap of some of my favourite outfits from 2013:

 
 
 
 

 



What are you looking forward to this year?





 


3 comments:

Chrisy said...

Lovely outfits...and how about those little bathing houses...wouldn't it be great to own one! Your resolutions sound good...doing enjoyable things...that's what life's about!

Kari said...

I love your style!! 2014 does sound really futuristic:) You have some great resolutions. I can't wait to see your crochet tutorials and you should definitely sell your things at a craft fair! Can't wait to follow along on all the great things you're doing in 2014!

Beauty Unearthly said...

Wow! You looks so pretty!!!

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x