Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wednesday's Poem

Out On The Street

'To the one who learnt his lessons well
I know that sense of elation

To the one who had his windscreen smashed
I know the stress and frustration

To the one who was well mannered, polite
It's nice, 'cause you needn't have been

And the one who let me pass in front
It's the small things that often most mean

To the ones who heckle or sound off their horns
Live your own life, go sing your own song

To the ones who are lost and have asked for my aid
It's an honor to have helped you along

To the ones who live local and I see every day
I wonder what tales you'd tell

And the ones who are lonely with 'nothing to say'
I'd like to hear your story as well'

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x